Sunday 2 February 2014

Walk on the Beach!

This morning DC and I went for a walk on the beach. We were celebrating his birthday! I usually take his photo on the big day -


He was somewhat shy this year, but I think you get the idea.

Due to health reasons (cold weather is bad for your health), we spend part of each winter in Mexico where we enjoy swimming in the ocean, listening to great music and eating tasty food........




Normally we would be here......


It is very pretty to look at, but it is truly hard work to shovel deep snow and then try to drive in icy, hazardous conditions......Mexico in the winter is a much better place to enjoy - everything!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so envious of your trip to Mexico! It is another minus 32 here this morning, and I have no choice, but finally go out. Oh well.
    Scrolling down, I viewed some of the jewelry you've made. Excellent work. I also make jewelry. Do you sell online or from home or in a store perhaps? I mostly sell from my house and I do the odd trade show.
    Thank-you for visiting my blog yesterday and enjoy the rest of your time in Mexico!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, yes I am truly blessed to be able to spend time away from Canadian winters. It has been particularly bad this year. So much snow. I am working on my website now where I will be able to sell some of my jewellery. I hope to have it up and running by May of this year. Thanks for asking.

      Delete
  2. Wow---to live in Mexico for part of the year, how fantastic!! Your jelewry designs are gorgeous, and I love the shot of the doggie, I had a Rottweiler and I miss her so much. ;) I will be following you as well, thanks for stopping by hungryhippie. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words --- Rottweiler's are amazingly gentle dogs, in spite of their reputation. Taz is as gentle as they come. We love her tremendously.

      Delete